Lodge of the Holy Land (Ha'aretz Hakadosha) #50 International Membership

Winter

I've been here before
How would you like to be a member of a lodge in Israel?

The Lodge of the Holy Land #50 was created in order to enable Brethren from all over the world, living outside Israel, to affiliate to an Israeli Lodge in the Holy Land and feel part of Israeli Freemasonry. Membership is open to all Master Masons in good standing belonging to a Lodge under the jurisdiction of a Grand Lodge, with which the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel maintains fraternal relations (that includes all US and Canadian Grand Lodges). Members receive a Lodge Jewel they may wear (if local regulations permit it), an Affiliation Certificate, and all publications issued by the GL of Israel. The Lodge itself meets in Israel, whenever required to greet visiting groups of Brethren from abroad. It works in the language understood by the visiting Brethren (generally English, but we have had meetings conducted in French and Spanish, as well).

Freemasonry in Israel - Lodge of the Holy Land #50

If you go to the webpage for the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel it is listed as a legitimate Lodge in the Tel Aviv area.

The Grand Lodge of the State of Israel

(Thanks to Family man here for pointing this out)

G

Gary

Interesting for sure. I think it's great that things like this are happening. Freemasonry truly is a world wide fraternity!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
On my way to where, BlueEye? Florida?
Blueeye?? :confused: Did I mention Wisc. is killing the hopes and dreams of the Bucks... oh and the scandal stuff to.

I bet you're gonna get to travel there before me if you went. Since you'll be in FL I guess that makes swinging by OH a bit extra

Winter

I've been here before
Blueye? I never said that! LOL

All this time I was misreading your handle. Hahahaha

Yeah, Ohio will be a bit outta my way on my move to Florida. :)

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Blueye? I never said that! LOL

All this time I was misreading your handle. Hahahaha

Yeah, Ohio will be a bit outta my way on my move to Florida. :)
See this is how the little squirrel slides past :D:D

Back to topic....

Any plural memberships are going to have to wait until I'm re-employed. The wife says I can't let the recruiters at my Lodge within earshot until then.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Any plural memberships are going to have to wait until I'm re-employed. The wife says I can't let the recruiters at my Lodge within earshot until then.
Well just tell her you will only fly to the Holy Land once a year for Lodge and she'll be fine. :D

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
This is actually pretty interesting to me as the company I work for is based in Israel. I was planning a trip to Tel Aviv when I got the cancer news and had to stay home for treatments. I even have the letter of introduction from my Grand Lodge to visit there.

How would you like to be a member of a lodge in Israel?

The Lodge of the Holy Land #50 was created in order to enable Brethren from all over the world, living outside Israel, to affiliate to an Israeli Lodge in the Holy Land and feel part of Israeli Freemasonry. Membership is open to all Master Masons in good standing belonging to a Lodge under the jurisdiction of a Grand Lodge, with which the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel maintains fraternal relations (that includes all US and Canadian Grand Lodges). Members receive a Lodge Jewel they may wear (if local regulations permit it), an Affiliation Certificate, and all publications issued by the GL of Israel. The Lodge itself meets in Israel, whenever required to greet visiting groups of Brethren from abroad. It works in the language understood by the visiting Brethren (generally English, but we have had meetings conducted in French and Spanish, as well).

Freemasonry in Israel - Lodge of the Holy Land #50

If you go to the webpage for the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel it is listed as a legitimate Lodge in the Tel Aviv area.

The Grand Lodge of the State of Israel

(Thanks to Family man here for pointing this out)
I have just filled out my petition. Hopefully I can deliver it in person when we visit next year.