32° done!

Effingham

MEDIA VITA IN MORTE SVMMVS
Today we had a work-through of Scottish Rite degrees in Bloomington at the Monroe #22 Lodge -- I are now a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason. :)

It was quite a lot of fun, and a lot to take in. I have a LOT of reading to do.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Congratulations.
Thanks also, for putting the proper "Scottish Rite" after "32nd Degree" and before "Mason!"

S&F

MWS

I loved the degree's as well. The first thing I wanted to do after 32...was take them all over again! The problem with our jurisdiction is that they do LoP, RC and Consistory all within a 3 week period - fortunately it's with lifetime dues so I can go back and enjoy them at any reunion. Every time I see them, I learn more and more.

Congratulations Illustrious Brother.

Bob Franks

I loved the degree's as well. The first thing I wanted to do after 32...was take them all over again! The problem with our jurisdiction is that they do LoP, RC and Consistory all within a 3 week period - fortunately it's with lifetime dues so I can go back and enjoy them at any reunion. Every time I see them, I learn more and more.

Congratulations Illustrious Brother.
I find that in every degree I have experienced in Masonry!

S&F

Effingham

MEDIA VITA IN MORTE SVMMVS
Next month is a Reunion in Indianapolis, so I'm going to be going to that. Definitely want to keep doing those degrees. There's a lot there to pick up on. :)

Bob Franks

Brother Effingham,
I could be a little more detail oriented!
I just noticed you are from Franklin. I will be visiting Indpls in the first week of June (the second week I'll be down in Friendship for the Spring National Shoot). When does your Lodge meet? I'd love to put a face with a name and stand in Lodge with a Brother.

S&F

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Next month is a Reunion in Indianapolis, so I'm going to be going to that. Definitely want to keep doing those degrees. There's a lot there to pick up on. :)
The SJ has a program called Master Craftsman. You need to enroll in that if you want to learn more about the degrees. I highly recommend it.