4th of July Plans?

Like I said in other post. Ill be going to Vegas for the 4th . Its been while since we went out of town for the 4th of July. What do you guys have planed?

Bill_F

When a holiday falls in the middle of the week, its hard to get excited about doing anything. But it sounds like Gary may have some other things going on that makes him not in a festive mood. Hope things get better Brother.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Taking the kids to a local minor league baseball game that will have fireworks afterward. High Single A- but it's amazing how much hustle the kids have when they truly want a career.

MWS

Being an impatient country, we celebrate on the 1st of July rather than the 4th. Alas, shift work has me at the office - but there will be BBQ with the family in the evening...

Robby1276

Well my lodge sells fireworks for 4-5 days before the 4th and on the 4th itself all the way up till a couple hours past dark. It's actually a pretty busy too. So if you haven't guessed that's where I will be

Bill_F

I live at the border of two towns, and near a large subdivision that puts up a pretty good display. So i can sit by my front door and see fireworks in 3 directions.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
When I was a teenager, my parents had a travel trailer that we kept in Jaffrey, NH. My friends and I would grab flashlights and maybe some beverages if we could get them and climb Mount Monadnock to watch the fireworks from the summit. We would see fireworks from seven or eight towns on a clear night. Looking down on them was a very interesting perspective, too.

MWS

Working today, but nice and quiet. We had our holiday on Monday...but deal a lot with you folks in the States. It's like two holidays in one week! Boo-ya!!

Enjoy your holiday, celebrate your independence and freedom. It may look a bit muddled at times, but still far ahead of most in this crazy world.