A good example

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
So I get e-mail updates from Google News for certain keywords. One of those keywords is Job's Daughters. Going through my mail today, I came across the e-mail from Google News with this link in it.

There was a post, that just told me that we are doing right and are a good example.

My father was Grand Master and my Mom was Catholic. They were married in the Catholic Church. I was Catholic. All the Mason kids knew I was Catholic, but they treated me like I was one of their own, in spite of some of the means things I said about them at first. By their example they taught me to do better than that. The Masons also knew my Mom was Catholic, but in spite of that they saw to it that she was cared for all the years of her life after my father's death. They would come by to see her, bring her meals and check to see that she was okay. They never once said a mean thing about her church or her. I learned all the things I know about being a decent man from my father and his friends at the Mason Lodge. Now if all Catholics and all Masons would act like the Masons I knew, that wouldn't be such a bad thing. I bet you're a very fine person too, so keep doing what you're doing.