Almost time to start my journey!

Josh

I have been on this site for a few months now asking questions and what not. I know you all love to hear about it so, after all these months of talking to people on here and reading other peoples post I have finally made the first moves. I have my petition being voted on in 2 days. I've already met a lot of the members in our lodge and everything is even more exciting than I thought it would be so far. The only thing I am nervous about now is my initiation once i get voted on! I've heard its very traditional and I am beyond excited for it, one just cannot help but be nervous though!

jaya

Nothing to be nervous about. Each and every man in that room has gone through the same process. Do yourself a favor and do not read the degree online. For one, it will be a litthe different than what you will experience. It will also take away from the experience for you as well.

Josh

Yea I had no plan on researching the degrees! I'm excited though, once i go through with it all ill be sure to reply here tell you all how much I enjoyed it.

Wallens05

Master Mason
Congrats man and keep us updated one your degree work its and amazing journey which will make for the best time. Just make sure your enjoying it and have fun

Steven