Any MM's in the OES

accer

That's a good question and one I'd never thought of before. I wonder if there is someplace online with that information. Does anyone know?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I'm a MM and in the OES along with my wife ,mother and mother-in-law . And I'm more active than they are in it .

rustybones49801

A Rough Ashlar
Not to downplay this forum, but does anyone know of an active forum for OES so my wife will have the opportunities to converse with others, as the lodge she will be a member at is pretty small.

Darrel

My wife and I went into the OES together. She was the Warder this year(equivalent to the JD in blue lodge) and is starting up the line as Associate Conductress this next year. I will be chaplain, and eventually join her in the West as Associate Patron, then in the East as Worthy Patron. As I am in line in my lodge now, I should finish my year as Worthy Patron in time to start my year as WM.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I am the AP this year and next year will be the WP . The way it looks , I will be the WP for many , many years . No one else wants it and the WP we had 2 years ago held that chair for 18 years , the one we have now can't wait to get out of it . I was Warder for the last three years . My wife has been Esther for the last 2 years and is happy being a Star point .

TriadPM80

Oes

Hello Bro. Jason. My name is Jerry Wagner, Past Master of Triad #708 (Toledo, OH) and Evening Star #173 Medina Michigan. Also Past Worthy Patron of Triune Chapter #344, OES, Toledo, OH. Star ritualistic work is beautiful.

TriadPM80

Hello Bro. Jason. My name is Jerry Wagner, Past Master of Triad #708 (Toledo, OH) and Evening Star #173 Medina Michigan. Also Past Worthy Patron of Triune Chapter #344, OES, Toledo, OH. Star ritualistic work is beautiful.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
I just petitioned for admittance into the OES chapter that meets in the same building the my lodge meets in. I don't know when the initiation will be but I heard from a Brother who is in Star that they were going to try to get it done before Christmas. I am looking forward to it, my grandma & grandpa were members for 60 years.
I tried to get my wife to join at the same time, but she works the swing shift and would be unable to make any meetings.

txokmason

Initiated at Amistad Chapter 1115 OES, San Antonio, Texas (mother chapter and still a member)
Plural member of Templar Chapter 374 OES, Dallas, Texas
Past Patron, Plano Chapter 703 OES, Plano Texas (2007-08)

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
I am a member of the OES. I joined in Nov 2009. If I were to stay in Idaho I would probably move up to the East with my ex-girlfriend (still on good terms with each other).

johnj1582

I joined Eastern Star just after receiving my Master Mason degree. To be perfectly honest, I really only joined because the girl I was then seeing pretty seriously had joined OES, and it was something we could do together.

BUT we broke up a long time back, and between the awkwardness of sitting in Chapter together and all of the other duties that have devolved on me since then, I haven't been back. I'll probably be active in OES eventually, like, when I get married, but until then, I think blue Lodge and SR are more "for me".

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Luckily I have the time to be active in all my Masonic endeavors . Now that I finally know all the ritual , I enjoy the OES even more . For the longest I was like a deer in the headlights , about half or completely lost much of the time , I really enjoyed watching the ladies and our LOOOOOONG time WP put on Initiatory work while wishing I could be that proficient . I would be a bundle of nerves before every meeting as Worthy Patron , I am now comfortable in my position and it is so much more enjoyable .