Are you a turtle?

Winter

I've been here before
It's funny, I know all about the "turtle." I know the "ritual" and the sign and the handshake and everything! But I don't know any turtles that can officially "confer" the degree on me, lol

I dont know any "turtles"...I do know a guy that has the nickname turtle...but I am gonna guess hes not the right turtle I am looking for....

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
It's funny, I know all about the "turtle." I know the "ritual" and the sign and the handshake and everything! But I don't know any turtles that can officially "confer" the degree on me, lol
I am an official Snapping Turtle. This honor was conferred on me by the son of the man officially credited with developing the Turtle organization. So ... I can confer, if you'd like.

G

Gary

I think we have to petition for a charter from the supreme grand lodge of Turtles. :p

I am with GaryE on this one.....whats the hold up....patience isnt one of the land marks of E-masonry...is it???

It has been over 24 hrs since my last degree was conferred on me.....I am jonesing....

Winter

I've been here before
I'm sure the Turtle degree could be confered by PM as long as the candidate promisd to have the requisite libations handy!

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I'm sure the Turtle degree could be confered by PM as long as the candidate promisd to have the requisite libations handy!
Indeed, the alcoholic beverage of one's choice is a part of the GTM. (Great Turtle Mystery). But the degree MUST be conferred in person. No other alternative available.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
The Turtles are a vast secret organization with members in the highest levels of government and business. The goal of the Turtles is what is called, "A New Whirled Order" (it must always be capitalized and quoted, btw). The Turtles control the banks and have stolen the gold from Fort Knox. What is left at Fort Knox is actually lead painted gold. The Turtles are most definitely after you. I am a Turtle, so I know this stuff :p