MM Topic Being raised

Wallens05

Master Mason
Wow is all I can say or the great full act of being raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget as long as I'm alive, we had three MM last night witch made for a long night. But was amazing none the less.

It was amazing I went last and wasn't able to see my other brothers performing it but I can't wait until I can the joy that falls over you knowing you've put the time and effort into something and have it given back ten fold it the greatest feeling I can express.

I am proud to be a master mason it's been an awesome journey and I can't wait for it to continue.

Bro. Steven W

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Wow is all I can say or the great full act of being raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget as long as I'm alive, we had three MM last night witch made for a long night. But was amazing none the less.

It was amazing I went last and wasn't able to see my other brothers performing it but I can't wait until I can the joy that falls over you knowing you've put the time and effort into something and have it given back ten fold it the greatest feeling I can express.

I am proud to be a master mason it's been an awesome journey and I can't wait for it to continue.

Bro. Steven W
Congrats!!!!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Congratulations, my Brother! Now you can spend the rest of your life unlocking the symbolism.

S&F

Wallens05

Master Mason
Thank you Bro. Franks I plan to do just that learn from the ones before so I can help this wonderful fraternity grow ad prosper.

Bill_F

Congratulations brother Steven!! I am scheduled to be raised on the 24th, and hearing of your experience just made me a little more excited!

Wallens05

Master Mason
Brother bill it will be the greatest thing you ever receive besides children lol just remember to listen and have fun they're all there for you,and remember very brother before you has done what you will do and you are in the best hands possible.

Steven

sysyphus96

It truly is a memorable experience. I've enjoyed raising others as much as I enjoyed being raised. Like mentioned before, this is only the beginning. Share the light you have received from those that precede you with those that come after you. Congratulations to you, brother.

Wallens05

Master Mason
Thank you my brother I will always be in search of more light so I can't give others my knowledge, we are always learning and there is no shortage of the thing we may learn about freemasonry it truly fascinates me.

Steven