Better late than never

A

Annolucius

Sorry, Brethren, I hit the ground running when I joined this site. I just noticed Jason's email inviting me to visit this thread. When I first saw this section, I thought it was for new masons, not new members.

Can someone tell me which forums, threads, links, etc are just for masons only? I'm curious as to how "public" this website is to the profane.

Fraternally,

Annolucius

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay.
NOTE: you should consider the entire internet as public domain. There currently is no safe way to communicate in a true masonic capacity on the internet (at least not an inexpensive way). The other aspect to that is who and how to vouch for them as MM's. You should never write anything held as "secret" on here or any other website, you would not want to violate your vows to the fraternity.

A

Annolucius

What a welcome!

you should consider the entire internet as public domain. You should never write anything held as "secret" on here or any other website, you would not want to violate your vows to the fraternity.
:mad:

Although you may have been trying to "whisper" counsel, I resent the implications of your statement. My oath and my obligation are all I have; they are my identity and whole being. This being said, can someone tell me which forums, threads, links, etc are just for masons only?

rustybones49801

A Rough Ashlar
Easy there Annolucius. You have taken BG_TRBL words wrong. He was only telling you what you already know. This entire forum is for Masons, but there are others who are able to view this forum as well.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have heard of profanes who have gotten past Mods/Admins and made it into "Tyled" sections on other Masonic forums . I would not consider any type of forum safe on the internet . I consider those on this forum my friends and to some , my Brothers , whom I can chat with about Masonry in general terms , exchange ideas and help those interested in Freemasonry or newly made Masons with questons . If someone posts anything that we consider "secret" , it will be quickly dealt with . So far , this has only happened once and was edited to remove the offending material and a warning was given . I have not , nor will I mention anything on here that I am not afraid to talk with my wife about .

We are always vigilant . So , no worries , just enjoy .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
:mad:

Although you may have been trying to "whisper" counsel, I resent the implications of your statement. My oath and my obligation are all I have; they are my identity and whole being. This being said, can someone tell me which forums, threads, links, etc are just for masons only?
Annolucius,
I apologize if I have offended you as this was not my intent. I was merely attempting to ensure that all information was suitable for public viewing. Please do not take offense to my statement. If there was something that I felt was only suitable for you to read in reference to this statement I would have provided you with a Private Message. As this is read by anyone willing to take the time, it is good information for all to read.
Regards,