Building Hiram

BytheSquareOntheLevel

Lodge Senior Steward
http://blogspot.buildinghiram.com While participating in a Tiled esoteric conversation regarding the Master's Word, a poster gave link to his blog. I clicked it because he referenced the Three Volume set he had written. I was curious, astutely studying our Ritual. I felt there was more to the Work than I was reciting! There had to be! This made no sense, was of no use to me otherwise, correct? If you haven't felt that way, the disappointment of wanting to know more without avail, then I envy you.

I so ordered the set, in hopes that more Light would be presented to me. I highly recommed the series. I had the first book finished in an hour and a half!

It was laid out nicely, easy to read, catechism format. Anyone with basic Masonic knowledge could be lead on a Path they may not have understood prior to reading.

Sorry, the link is on top of my post...

CoachN

Builder Builder
http://blogspot.buildinghiram.com While participating in a Tiled esoteric conversation regarding the Master's Word, a poster gave link to his blog. I clicked it because he referenced the Three Volume set he had written. I was curious, astutely studying our Ritual. I felt there was more to the Work than I was reciting! There had to be! This made no sense, was of no use to me otherwise, correct? If you haven't felt that way, the disappointment of wanting to know more without avail, then I envy you.

I so ordered the set, in hopes that more Light would be presented to me. I highly recommed the series. I had the first book finished in an hour and a half!

It was laid out nicely, easy to read, catechism format. Anyone with basic Masonic knowledge could be lead on a Path they may not have understood prior to reading.

Sorry, the link is on top of my post...
Hello Brother David,

Thanks for endorsing my book series and blogspot.

One slight correction on the blogspot link. It should be: http://buildinghiram.blogspot.com

If Brothers have any questions about these books, feel free to contact me or post your questions here.

F&S,

Bro. Coach N

Winter

I've been here before
After our discussion of Brother Joseph Fort Newtons "The Builders" we will be discussing Building Boaz. (I think that was the one we decided on next)

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
After our discussion of Brother Joseph Fort Newtons "The Builders" we will be discussing Building Boaz. (I think that was the one we decided on next)
yes that is the next read, Then we will need to vote on two or three more. :)

G

Gary

Indeed. My post had nothing to do with that. I've also found a pod cast for Building Boaz that can be posted when we get to that book.

I just thought the pod cast was interesting, so I thought I'd share by adding it to a previously discussed topic "Building Hiram".

Winter

I've been here before
Indeed. My post had nothing to do with that. I've also found a pod cast for Building Boaz that can be posted when we get to that book.

I just thought the pod cast was interesting, so I thought I'd share by adding it to a previously discussed topic "Building Hiram".
LOL

I was responding to the original poster to let him know there would be a discussion on the book after our current book discussion. It's not always about you, Gary! LOL

G

Gary

LOL

I was responding to the original poster to let him know there would be a discussion on the book after our current book discussion. It's not always about you, Gary! LOL
Hmph! LOL :eek:

CoachN

Builder Builder
CoachN - are these books available for kindle or other e-reader?
Brother,

They are not currently available in any electronic form and there are no plans for them to be released as such.

F&S,

Coach N

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
OK. So I just finished BH and yeah I'm currently picking chunks of my blown mind off the walls. Nothing was off the wall but calculated and well thought. My esoteric understanding has increased so much over the reading time. And I have more books.
It's good thing for me I was blessed with this noggin.

CoachN

Builder Builder
OK. So I just finished BH and yeah I'm currently picking chunks of my blown mind off the walls. Nothing was off the wall but calculated and well thought. My esoteric understanding has increased so much over the reading time. And I have more books.
It's good thing for me I was blessed with this noggin.
Wait till you read all four and then go back and reread them. :cool:

It will be like reading volumes 5 through 8. :eek:

G

Gary

Each book builds on the last, and trust me...it get's better. I love them all, but building Athens/Janus really were my favorites.

I find myself looking back at all of them as references. They are a fabulous collection.

I told you they were good...:D:cool:

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I know. I have to let my mind rest for a little bit. So sometime tomorrow I'll start.

Katie said this forum and the books are my Masonic heroin. So just plan for an intervention at somepoint.