Charles from Florida

Chaz.smalling

Hello my brothers,

My name is Charles Smalling and I just recently moved with my family to Spring Hill, Florida. I've been looking for a lodge to join in the area but as of now I've had no luck. I would really like to become a freemason and have spent a few years really finding out what a mason is.
I'm a recent college graduate with a Associates Degree in Graphic Design and Animation. I've spent the past 4 years honing my talent in Design.
I'm a retired disabled veteran. I had lower lumbar back surgery and the end result wasn't positive. I know suffer from severe nerve damage and chronic back spasms. I've been very fortunate to have people around me to help with getting the proper benefits and personal care. My wife has been the biggest supporter I could ever ask for.
I look forward to finding the light and becoming a valuable member to the order.
Sincerely,
Charles Smalling

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations from New Port Richey, FL.

I'm not familar with any lodges in Spring Hill but there are two in Brooksville. You can find them at Grand Lodge of Florida ~ Lodge Locator Those I believe would be closer then my lodge in NPR.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.