Deciphering the Lost Symbol

wisniewskim

Greeting Brethren. I had to opportunity to meet and chat with Bro. Chris Hodapp, the book's author at a Masonic Research presentation last weekend. Given at the Elizabethtown PA Masonic Village. Great guy, I recommend his books. Just finished the book, good reading!
Fraternally
Mike Wisniewski - Reading (PA) #549

G

Gary

Bro. Hodapp's book for "dummies" was the first book I read before deciding to petition. :D

McOwenJ

This was the first masonic book I Read! I recommend every man I meet,who is interested in finding out about Freemasonry to read your book!!! I am a 32nd degree SR mason, next week I will be recieving the York Degrees including Knights Templar, all thanks to you!!! It is still one of my favorite masonic books!!!!

chodapp

Many thanks for the kind thoughts, my brothers. I am humbled every day by messages from brethren like these, and it is I who am indebted to all of you.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I just loaned my copy of Dummies out to a friend interested in becoming a Mason . I bought that and Complete Idiots for my wife and friends , though I also read them and liked them very much . I keep them out on the coffee table for anyone who wishes to pick them up and read through them .

icarus256

Thanks Bro Hodapp!

I have to join the bandwagon in praising you, I don't usually read the "Dummies" books but after finding my grandfather's apron and ring cleaning out his house after my grandmother passed, I became intrigued and your book caught my eye at the bookstore (yes we still have those) - after reading your book I petitioned, and Freemasonry has changed my life, made me a better person, husband, and father.
I will never be able to thank you enough for showing me the door at which to knock.

Fraternally yours,
Bill Paxton 32°
Jupiter Light Lodge #340 F.& A.M.
Lake Worth Scottish Rite, Valley of Lake Worth Orient of FL

G

Gary

I haven't read the book yet, but have done quite a bit of research on my own into decoding some of it's "mysteries". Brown took quite a bit of artistic license when he wrote the story. I'll have to put this one on my reading list.

Supposedly there is a movie in the works based on the novel by Dan Brown. I enjoyed the novel, so hopefully it will make for a good film.

DavisB

Bro. Hodapp, I like a few others here read your book before I petitioned. It was excellent and was a major factor in my deciding to do so. I am very thankful that you wrote it and inspired me to petition.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Everyone just do yourselves a favor. If you like the book, pick up two copies. One will always be loaned out. The other has my notes and highlights in it.