Squirrels Discuss amongst yourselves...

Winter

I've been here before
Thanks Brother Gary. lol I miss Coffee Talk. It was always such a great sketch. My fav is the one when Barbara actually shows up! Mike Myers inspired me to try every day to perpetuate stereotypes! :D

G

Gary

That is the episode I posted. I thought you'd get a kick out of the Boca Raton (Florida) reference, since you are moving down here. ;)

Mike Myers is classic. My favorite movie he did was; "So I Married an Axe Murderer". Hilarious!

johnj1582

I always loved Coffee Talk too.

speaking of the perpetuation of stereotypes, I'm a Mick and I watch SIMAAM pretty regularly.
"he'll be cryin' himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillah!"

if it weren't for that movie, I'd never have learned to play "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" on bagpipes.

G

Gary

I always loved Coffee Talk too.

speaking of the perpetuation of stereotypes, I'm a Mick and I watch SIMAAM pretty regularly.
"he'll be cryin' himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillah!"

if it weren't for that movie, I'd never have learned to play "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" on bagpipes.
We have a piper down! It's OK, he's just pissed! LOL

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
SNL lost me after Akrod and Bulushi left. I got wiser and don't have a TV in the bedroom any more, better things to be doing

G

Gary

SNL lost me after Akrod and Bulushi left. I got wiser and don't have a TV in the bedroom any more, better things to be doing
I don't use the TV in my bedroom. I didn't particularly care for the direction SNL went after Belushi/Aykroyd. However, the show did have some good sketches occasionally. Mike Myers made me laugh.