E.A from Florida

Bill_F

Greetings Brothers,
I have been stalking this site for a couple of weeks and thought the polite thing to do would be to say hello. I was initiated in June. I have a great bunch of Brothers at my lodge, And they lean heavily towards education, which I will enjoy. I'm a little behind on my my studies right now but should be passed in September. I cant say enough about how much I enjoy this site... it seems to have something for every degree, and every appendant body.
Looking forward to conversing with all of you!
Bill

Zack

Welcome.
Br. John Nagy has something coming up at Pearl of the West concerning the EA degree on Sept. 13.
If you're looking for Masonic Education I think you'd benefit from being there.

Bill_F

We've actually met once at the lodge. Br. Will Nobile was giving me some instruction in the meaning of being "Freeborn", and you helped shed a little Light on our discussion. They say not to rush through the Degree's, but there's just so many interesting things that cannot be discussed until your a Master Mason. But, it will come soon enough.

Bill_F

Last night I was Raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. The Ceremony, the Lecture..... my mind is still swirling. So many things have become a little clearer now. Answers to questions I didnt even know I had.
Now, I have never felt anything but Fellowship from the Brothers at my lodge, and any visiting bretheren, But the smiles seemed a little bigger, and the handshakes a little firmer afterwards. I feel a little more accepted now. Maybe it was just the comraderie in the air.
I know the Brothers with a few years under their belt will get a chuckle out of this, but I actually can't wait to go to my first Stated meeting! And I would love to participate in a MM degree!
It was a very special night for the Brother I went through the Degree with also. A family member who is also a brother was present, and presented him with not only his grandfathers ring, but also his Great-grandfathers ring. It seems he comes from a long line of Masons. It was a very touching moment.
I'm so glad I found this site, and am looking forward to some great conversations ahead!!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Congratulations, my Brother!
In the Degree Work, find some part in each degree that interests you and start learning them. Ask the Secretary what may be the next degree conferred and that will tell you which one to learn first. If you take a speaking part, don't be surprised that performing on the floor of the Lodge is different from practicing on your own.

Your Masonic learning begins NOW.

S&F