Extra Special Guests

TrowelTalk

Last night my Lodge hosted both the Maryland AF&M Grand Line and the Prince Hall F&A Grand Line for an open meeting of the two fraternities. Also in attendance was S. Brent Morris, author of "Idiot's Guide to Freemasonry" who is seen below holding court with some of our Fellowcraft Brothers at refreshments.

G

Gary

Awesome! I've always wanted to meet Ill. Bro. S. Brent Morris. Maybe someday...

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I like to see those young faces amongst the Craft . Let's me know the Fraternity is going in the right direction .

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Awesome! I've always wanted to meet Ill. Bro. S. Brent Morris. Maybe someday...
Bro GaryE,
Brother Brent is a very gracious fellow. I saw him on one of those History Channel programs and he said [paraphrased], "If you have some time and any intelligence, you can find all the secrets of Masonry. If you know them, I don't care...but I won't tell them to you, because I have promised that I would not!"

I saw that he was going to speak at a meeting of Wilkerson College Lodge #760 (a lodge to train deacons to be leaders) at the Raleigh Masonic Temple. I was very rude, interrupting his meal to tell him how that phrase resonated in me and gave me the words I needed to tell people what My Craft means to me: I am a man of integrity, I am a man who will keep his word.
He was very nice and spoke to me for a few minutes, then in the auditorium, when he said that quote, his eyes locked on mine.

S&F