Family Dinner on May 13th

MJMANN88

Brothers - we are having our monthly family dinner at Harbour City Lodge 318 in Melbourne, Florida. It is awesome slow smoked BBQ from our SD along with coleslaw, biscuits and other appropriate fare. If any of you happen to be in the area please feel free to stop in and join us in some great food and fellowship.

We are also having a celebration for one of our brother's...it's his birthday, his going away (he's being transferred to Texas) and celebration for being promoted to Major!

Winter

I've been here before
That's directly across from where I'll be living in two weeks in the St. Pete area. How did it go, Brother?

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
That's directly across from where I'll be living in two weeks in the St. Pete area. How did it go, Brother?
Moving, or visiting? I think there is an EA coming up soon at the Daylight Lodge in St Pete, they meet on Saturdays.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Congratulations. Maybe I'll get to sit in Lodge with you soon. Some Lodges still go dark for the summer here.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Is everyone moving to Florida ? I still have plans to move down that way myself but it will be put on the back burner for a while as I will more than likely be DDGM year after next .

G

Gary

Is everyone moving to Florida ? I still have plans to move down that way myself but it will be put on the back burner for a while as I will more than likely be DDGM year after next .
Enjoy your time up there Ashlar, we will always have room for you when you get ready to come down.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Congrats on the appointment Ashlar. I have no doubt you will continue to bring honor and respect to the fraternity.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Thank you BG . I am too keep it under raps (around here in my district) until I get the official nod this Friday .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Soil down here stinks. Needs lots of attention. Grass is horrible too. Congratulations on your new role. First time for this?