Finally Initiation Time

Josh

Well, after years of waiting to turn 18, after months of going through the process of becoming a "candidate" I guess ill call it, finally after the petition and the months of waiting for things to be settled, my lodge voted last night and I was unanimously voted YES. My initiation is next month and I couldn't be more excited to finally start this chapter of my life. I am currently trying to enroll in a school where its 100% free and it betters you as a man, teaches you morals, I am becoming a Free Mason, I am leading an organization at my school for charity events and doing work on houses for less fortunate people. Basically with all this I said, I am finally happy with the direction my life is going, and its only getting better. Its just good to know no matter how I am feeling I have stuff like this to remember and realize I am making a difference, small or large, I am making one. I can not wait to further my knowledge and contribute more and I am just really excited for my initiation ( that's why I'm ranting ). I promised I would keep everyone posted on my progress and this is where I am at, one last step!!!

MWS

Wonderful news. Enjoy the journey - I look forward to hearing from you on your progress.
Thanks for the update.

Josh

Well from the info I've seen online and was told my the others I've met I believe its lodge #125, Hermann Humboldt Lodge in PA.

Josh

Sorry for sounding unsure, I just double checked. Yes it is lodge no. 125, Hermann Humboldt spelled just like that, in PA.

Josh

No arcxjo, I believe that question was do you speak dutch? If that was no the question, i only speak english but they said that wouldnt be a problem.

Josh

Well like it says in the link there, the rituals and all of that are in German and English, I wont lie I never asked but all of the people I met so far I highly doubt they all speak fluent German? No one so far has asked me anything about speaking German? I'll give someone a call and try to clear up everything.

Josh

Okay guys, I found out what I was missing. Apparently the building is used by 2 different lodges or something. Hermann Humboldt is the german, MINE is the Southampton radiant star lodge or something of that sort. I just got off the phone with one of the guys and he explained it to me. Thats why when I searched the address the other one came up. My lodge is English.