Freemasons and the TEA PARTY ???

Laffingbuddha777

The Laffing Buddha 777
Can anyone tell me is there a connection positive or negative between the
Freemasons and the so called "Tea Party" ??? I also want to know what view
do Freemasons on their kind of politic........I am a Pro Life Green Liberal Social
Democrat myself ( like Mormon minister Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid who is probably a MASON too ??? ) ......any info welcome......Brothers and Sisters
of Light and Wisdom.....!!!

Winter

I've been here before
Even though you are setting off every "Troll" alarm I have...

Freemasons are not, and do not engage in as an organization, any political party.

Every Mason's politics, just like his religion, is his own.

End.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
do Freemasons on their kind of politic........I am a Pro Life Green Liberal Social
Democrat myself ( like Mormon minister Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid who is probably a MASON too ??? ) ......any info welcome......Brothers and Sisters
There are only two topics of discussion not welcome in a Masonic Lodge: Politics and Religion.

I hope you vote your convictions as will I.

dhartill

Freemasons are not allowed to speak about Politics or Religion within the Lodge. Therefore, Freemasonry would not be at all connected in any shape or form to the Tea Party. Members of the Tea Party movement might be involved in Freemasonry, however the movement itself is in no way connected to masonry.

McOwenJ

Some of the original Tea Party members in Boston were Masons as a Lodge met in same tavern. But there is no evidence that the original Boston Tea Party was planned by or connected with this Masonic Lodge. Discussion on religious or political differences has no place in any Regular Lodge of Masonry. Freemasonry instead promotes the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of Man with men of every color,creed,political and religious persuasion,economic status,and nationality. Freemasonry is a uniting movement not a divisive one!

iMav

-==-
I'm a libertarian and a born-again, evangelical Christian. One of my close friends (and brother) is a buddist and a far left-leaning liberal.

As others have mentioned...it matters not your political leanings nor your religion (as long as you have a belief in a deity).