Greetings from Fort Worth Texas

Cronus

Greetings brothers and sisters from Lodge Cronus! We are a mixed gender Scottish Rite lodge chartered under the auspices of the International Masonic Order Delphi. We are located in the orient of Fort Worth Texas and look forward to engaging in educational conversation with you all.

Triple Fraternal Kisses :.
Lodge Cronus
www.lodgecronus.us

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Welcome.
Jump in and stir up some discussion.

You've probably already discovered that your lodge would not be recognized by a mainstream or a PHA grand lodge, but discussions on this forum are restricted to anything that may be discussed openly, so there should not be any difficulties in topics to discuss.

S&F

Winter

I've been here before
Actually, Bob, most Brothers, myself included, will not discuss any Masonic topic with a person who belong to an organization that is considered clandestine by all Regular jurisdictions. I'm not trying to be rude but it is a fact. The Landmarks do not permit a woman to be made a Freemason.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
The MM OBs, as I recall them, state something to the effect, share the secrets with a clandestine .....

I concur on the female part.

Cronus

Greetings,
Our lodge has no interest in the pursuit of mutual recognition. That is for organizations such as CLIPSAS to address. Too often the fraternity is brought into disharmony by debates and arguments around hats, and handshakes, and charters, and rules by so many who actually have no real say in those rules and often do not understand their full meaning to begin with. We choose to leave those arguments and debates to those who are charged with regulating them.

The masonic journey has many steps. There are many masonic bodies the world over who have chosen, for one reason or another, to not recognize each other. Some due to race, some due to creed, some due to differing principles, these choices & these divisions, are their burdens to bear. Masonry is a journey from the heart.

Our post was merely to say hello.

Triple Fraternal Kisses :.
Cronus

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Actually, Bob, most Brothers, myself included, will not discuss any Masonic topic with a person who belong to an organization that is considered clandestine by all Regular jurisdictions. I'm not trying to be rude but it is a fact. The Landmarks do not permit a woman to be made a Freemason.
We CAN discuss anything with a profane, male or female, even an atheist, that does not involve revealing Signs, Tokens, or Words. I see this as the same situation.
On this forum, we talk about favorite foods, music, how cheap I am...
If we wish to discuss how the Deacons should carry their staffs, whether women can become Masons, or whether a lodge room should be literally oriented NSE&W, I see no problem. These are not secret topics.
We discuss Masonry with men considering petitioning, don't we?

S&F

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I too have no problem discussing Freemasonry with anyone.
Rod work is one of those things, having visited several Lodges in different jurisdictions, and the rod work varies greatly..

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
If no one ever talked to me about The Craft, I wouldn't be a Mason. I just use caution in what I talk about.