Greetings from Utah

CorinneCharlie

I have seen this website a few times and today decided to join. I hope to have many discussions on Masonry in the future. I wish more people knew of how important the vows of our order are as I think it would be a happier and more peaceful society if more people belonged. I was lead into Masonry by an uncle whom I adored and wanted to be like.

sean

prodigy
hi every one

im sean. i just joined the membership. i heard lots about free masonry in the past. im fascinated about the mystery surrounding the freemasonry, about the rites ceremony and something that surrounding FM that interest me., coz one of its core belief is in divinity, in a supreme being yet it doesnt stipulate whether it has to be in a person like jesus or muhammad. i was from catholic background and i had withdrawn from roman catholic and converted to tibetan and thai buddhism last july 2007. i am already a buddhist almost 1 year and 2 months. i love something about FM simple ideology which doesnt bind a person into complicated traditions and rituals and various of man bound rules and so on. islam, christianity are such. im living in kuala lumpur currently and i would like to know is there any FM lodge where i can join and mix with like minded group in my country. :)

thanks ya