Harley Davidson

mystangs

Are you talking about the white one's? My Shrine has a motorized unit with the Harley's. They are pretty cool and I think Harley gives Shriners a pretty good discount.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
no i have not had the opportunity to see a shriner edition harley. That sounds like it would be interesting though. My local Shrine club has several individuals with their own cars, however I have not seen any with motorcycles.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Are you talking about the white one's? My Shrine has a motorized unit with the Harley's. They are pretty cool and I think Harley gives Shriners a pretty good discount.
I heard there was two colors, a white and a purple. I haven't seen any. I looked on Harley's website and couldn't find them.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes, there are two Shriners in my Lodge that have a Shriner edition HD . They cost a fortune but they are beautiful . I don't think you will find themin a show room I believe they are special ordered . I could be wrong though .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I heard rumors that there is a Freemason Harley, not the Shriners but one any Mason can get. Can anyone confirm this? I am unable to find any information from Harley on this. I may have to ask my dad and see if he can get his dealer to get some information on it. I would love to see one, even if I cannot get one yet.

BTW, if anyone wants to see the 2008 Shriners bikes, here is a link. 2008 Harley Shriners