Hello from Paris, TN

Brothers,
I just received my 2nd degree after spending the appropriate amount of time as an EA. I am looking forward to receiving my 3rd sometime in August. The brotherhood and friendship I've encountered at Paris Lodge 108 is unbelievable. I've had so many brothers volunteer their lunch breaks, dinners and countless other activities to help me with my lectures, and participated in my degree work I was also able to visit the Springville, Buchanan, and Cottage Grove lodges while they were working in the first degree, which helped a lot. My future plans are to obtain proficiency and lectures cards. Learn the apron lectures, follow the York Right, and start moving through the chairs if possible. If there is anyone in my area (west TN) that would like to work on any of their degree's, the Paris Lodge is open every Wednesday for practice. If anyone is interested in applying, let me know.

All the best,

Matt Liotta

mndane

Welcome brother. I am curious, is yous lodge closed duing the summer month, or is is normal to wait 3 month for the master degree in your lodge ?.

The Lodge is open. My mentor (SW), is going abroad and will not be back until August. I will turn in my lecture as soon as I can, but will wait until he returns to be there for my 3rd. He has helped me a great deal and wouldn't feel right if he wasn't there.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. How is TN treating you? And congratulations on your 2nd degree.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. Also my congratulations to you on your journey.