Hello

Ryano

Good morning brothers. Just wanted to introduce myself. Im Ryan from North Ga. The conferring of my Entered Apprentice degree at Pickens Star Lodge #220 was last night so Im very new to this. What an experience it was. I cant even begin to tell everyone how nervous I was but I made it through it and am looking forward to my journey ahead.

Thanks for having me here.

Ryan

jaya

Welcome brother and congratulations on taking your first step in masonry! It only gets better from there.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Good morning brothers. Just wanted to introduce myself. Im Ryan from North Ga. The conferring of my Entered Apprentice degree at Pickens Star Lodge #220 was last night so Im very new to this. What an experience it was. I cant even begin to tell everyone how nervous I was but I made it through it and am looking forward to my journey ahead.

Thanks for having me here.

Ryan
Welcome Brother!

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. How is the weather up there? Some really nice country up there.

Ryano

Greetings and salutations. How is the weather up there? Some really nice country up there.
Jason, the weather is great here! Suppose to get pretty warm though in the 90s this weekend. Its about summer time.

Thanks for all the welcomes and kind words guys!

I met with my coach/mentor for the first time yesterday to start going over the catechism. It seems so overwhelming! The plan is to break it down into small parts and do short sessions a few times a week.