Hermetic

Lax67

You know it's been a long week and that it's Friday when Shakespeare gets brought into the mix. Oi vay.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Terms change throughout time. the word "negro" for cultures around the world mean "black"; the saddest part is when those uneducated misinterpet this as a racial issue. It's not just how educated sadly, it's also how you were raised. The man from the 700 Club's father was a Mason and raised him strictly Christian, conservative and then Pat turns into an anti. I was raised that everyone is equal, each has thier own view.
What makes Masonry valid is with our discourse allows us to grow while others would view it as a fight...

If you think we're fighting, as you hear differing views, but see us growing then beware, you are watching Masters at work.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Terms change throughout time. the word "negro" for cultures around the world mean "black"; the saddest part is when those uneducated misinterpet this as a racial issue. It's not just how educated sadly, it's also how you were raised. The man from the 700 Club's father was a Mason and raised him strictly Christian, conservative and then Pat turns into an anti. I was raised that everyone is equal, each has thier own view.
What makes Masonry valid is with our discourse allows us to grow while others would view it as a fight...

If you think we're fighting, as you hear differing views, but see us growing then beware, you are watching Masters at work.
You sir, are wise beyond your years. I'd have a hard time debating a topic with you simply because I agree with you too often!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
You know it's been a long week and that it's Friday when Shakespeare gets brought into the mix. Oi vay.
LOL! He was a Mason... what do you expect! :1-wink-grin:

Yea...Bill can be a bit much...
The Reduced Shakespeare Company is a staple in my house. Even my 14 Y/O can quote Shakespeare. If you ever want to laugh so hard you cry, give it a look.

I believe my good Brother Gary2112 will agree with me in that agreement is not the main issue in debate.... provocative thought keeps the brain working..... we as a fraternity only do ourselves a disservice if we become a group of yes men and only discuss topics that we all agree on. There is nothing wrong with disagreement ...... I over that it is part of a masters work to discuss things.....

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Yup. Brother Fireman and I mix it up on purpose. Even when we agree on a point. It helps to re-evaluate your opinion/belief on a subject. Heck, we even learn from each other in the process!

CoachN

Builder Builder
The discourse of the thread is only the front-line play. :1-say-yes:

If readers of this and other threads were privy to the back channel banter that produces these threads, they would realize how much all who participate within them truly admire, respect, encourage and love each other. :1-pray:

But that my dear Brothers, is another thread. :1-wink-grin:

We now return you to our Regular Program... :1-wink:

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
What makes you think that???:rolleyes::4-swords:
Maybe the Robin Hood vs Little Jon fight scene you too pull off so well from Men in Tights HA HA HA. Everyonce in a while this is the imagine that comes to mind when you to go at it but it makes perfect sense in allegory. The shortening staffs are like ashlars!

You sir, are wise beyond your years. I'd have a hard time debating a topic with you simply because I agree with you too often!
:1-shy: AWWW Shucks, you're not to bad yourself.

Now, :4-guns: Get back to work you two!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
The discourse of the thread is only the front-line play. :1-say-yes:

If readers of this and other threads were privy to the back channel banter that produces these threads, they would realize how much all who participate within them truly admire, respect, encourage and love each other. :1-pray:

But that my dear Brothers, is another thread. :1-wink-grin:

We now return you to our Regular Program... :1-wink:
Did he just out us? Our allegory betrays us! LOL!!!! Love ya Coach! And BTW- I did you proud today, I schooled some Ruffians on the finer points of Masonry. Look for an article discussing my findings in the near future. :1-wink-grin:

2112 :3-rockon: :1-pray:
And the meek shall inherit the earth.... :3-rockon:

Did he just out us? Our allegory betrays us! LOL!!!! Love ya Coach! And BTW- I did you proud today, I schooled some Ruffians on the finer points of Masonry. Look for an article discussing my findings in the near future. :1-wink-grin:
Shhhh.........maybe no one is paying attention

And the meek shall inherit the earth.... :3-rockon:
:3-singer:philosophers and Ploughmen......:3-singer:Each must know his part.......:3-singer:
To sow a new mentality.......:4-rock::3-rockon:

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Shhhh.........maybe no one is paying attention

:3-singer:philosophers and Ploughmen......:3-singer:Each must know his part.......:3-singer:
To sow a new mentality.......:4-rock::3-rockon:
You do realize that it speaks volumes of Ruffians vs. the Masons doing the work and wanting to share don't you? Being a RUSH fan, I'm sure you can connect the dots allegorically.

You can't get something for nothing. You can't have your freedom for free. You won't get wise with the sleep still in your eyes, no matter what your dream might be!!!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
For those who think this is mere banter, it is the FC Work in progress. MUSIC!

Fireman and I have a link that we are sharing. It's allegory, but many truths lie within.

You do realize that it speaks volumes of Ruffians vs. the Masons doing the work and wanting to share don't you? Being a RUSH fan, I'm sure you can connect the dots allegorically.
Yes I do..... I have often wondered if Neil Peart is a Brother..... that whole A Farewell to Kings album is full of allegory.

You can't get something for nothing. You can't have your freedom for free. You won't get wise with the sleep still in your eyes, no matter what your dream might be!!!
:1-pray: