Holidays in the Mansion

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Hey, Bros ...

This week begins Holidays in the Mansion at the Racine Masonic Center, 1012 Main St, Racine, WI. Our building is an old Italianate mansion (with a 1923 vintage Lodge Building tacked on) and we've got it all dolled up for the Christmas season! Lotsa food, fun and fellowship for the whole fam-damly, gift booths, tours of the building AND MORE! C'mon down if you're in the neighborhood.

Brother Liberty

Service Officer
Sounds awesome and a good way to get the community interested in your lodge. Too bad I don't get to WI too often....or ever.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Now if this was camping season I'd take the little travel trailer and meet you there. It might be a little cold for the plumbing now, though.
Ah. We were a hardier race once, Wind. Why, back in the 1700's - 1800's you'd just pack up the trailer and drive on over anyhow. ;)

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Hey, Bros ...

This week begins Holidays in the Mansion at the Racine Masonic Center, 1012 Main St, Racine, WI. Our building is an old Italianate mansion (with a 1923 vintage Lodge Building tacked on) and we've got it all dolled up for the Christmas season! Lotsa food, fun and fellowship for the whole fam-damly, gift booths, tours of the building AND MORE! C'mon down if you're in the neighborhood.
What are the days/hours?

G

Gary

Too bad I live in Florida, It sounds like a lot of fun and fellowship!

Duncan1574

Cool! I sincerely hope that you come down while I am working! Otherwise, let me know when you'll be there and I'll make a trip in to meet you.
Most certainly, Sundays are our one 'off' day, but Saturdays the shop is only open until 330p. Nancy owns Fantasy Flowers, as a business owner she gets her choice of which 12 hours to work, 6 days a week.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...

Duncan1574

As does her spouse.
1. 40hr M-F at Home Depot
2. Nights and weekends at Fantasy Flowers
3. Ceremonies
4. Ski instructor
5. Freemasonry
6. Sleep, eat, bath, etc, (& read FM Hall forum)
7. Spiritual OB

So using the 24" rule, 1,2,3,4=8hr, 5,7=8hr, 6=8hr

Fantasy Flowers | Mequon-Thiensville's Florist Designer of Choice[
Umm ... that adds up to 56 hours a day.[/QUOTE]

Um, NO! 8 hours for 1, 2, 3, 4; 8 hours for 5,7 & 8 hours for 6. But trust me it feels like 56 hours a day sometimes (like today).