how do i petition?

Winter

I've been here before
Asking for a petition means that you are ready to become a full Brother in the Order. It sounds to me like you still have questions. As evidenced by your earlier posts.

A better route to take woul be to befriend some local Masons and get to know them so that they and you can determine if Masonry is where you belong.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Asking for a petition means that you are ready to become a full Brother in the Order. It sounds to me like you still have questions. As evidenced by your earlier posts.

A better route to take woul be to befriend some local Masons and get to know them so that they and you can determine if Masonry is where you belong.
Brother Winter is correct. You are asking questions that are truly at the beginning of the journey. Call the Lodge or check their website for upcoming events, attend an 'open' event or public dinner/lunch/breakfast, meet some Masons, talk with them face to face, then decide. Masonry is for lifetime, there is much work to do there for you and for your Lodge to offer to you, hundreds of ways to get involved and a few that you should take on once you decide.

AngelicHuman

thank you brother, I will attend one of these events. If I dont become a mason, i would like to be a close friend of the masons in my neighborhood.