How have you been asked if you are a Mason.

Winter

I've been here before
That's why i posted it in the open in a thread that he is involved in so he can clarify. Go do a member search and read all his posts. It's also entirely possible that I'm far more blunt on matters than I strictly need to be. :) But I've dealt with a lot of trolls on Masonic forums. Not saying he is one. There may be a communication barrier.

I am with Winter on this....if he is not a troll....thats good but most of the time if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....well you get the picture.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I was out on the town talking with a beautiful young lady.
Her father walks by and makes a MM sign.
lol
also traveled east, searching for light
A gentleman once called me the walking dude in reference of traveling man
Um , Simpleservant , I missed your post before but how would a Master Mason even recognize you as a Mason since you are not even a Mason ? I also highly doubt that any true Master Mason in his right mind would be giving Masonic signs , out in public , in front of profanes to other profanes .

I could walk by 100 men in public and without any form of Masonic insignias (ring , lapel pin , hat , shirt) on their person , I would not be able to recognize one of them as a Mason in passing . And I would not ask each and every man I see if he is a "Traveling man" and I certainly would not , under NO circumstances , be flashing Masonic signs in public .

To be blunt , I find your posts suspect .

R

removed121010

And how would you know what the MM sign is if you're not a Mason? Why would he think you were a Mason? Just curious.
well i do know a thing or two i don't know why he did this but he was very inspiring and that why i have made efforts to become apart of this

Winter

I've been here before
well i do know a thing or two i don't know why he did this but he was very inspiring and that why i have made efforts to become apart of this
Simple, it still doesn't explain why he would have thought you were a Mason and flashed the sign at you. We don't go around doing that.

R

removed121010

That's why i posted it in the open in a thread that he is involved in so he can clarify. Go do a member search and read all his posts. It's also entirely possible that I'm far more blunt on matters than I strictly need to be. :) But I've dealt with a lot of trolls on Masonic forums. Not saying he is one. There may be a communication barrier.
i think there is a barrier of some sort.
i don't know what you mean by troll
i can only assume its a bad thing
i found this site while i was looking for information and i have come to like it but if yall feel i should be ex communicated well so be it

Winter

I've been here before
Catholics excommunicate folks.

And you still haven't answered my question as to why he would have believed you to be a Mason. And judging from the new handle, it's a moot point anyway.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Catholics excommunicate folks.

And you still haven't answered my question as to why he would have believed you to be a Mason. And judging from the new handle, it's a moot point anyway.
His account has been removed, he will not be posting anymore.

Winter

I've been here before
Yeah, I just noticed that. I hope I wasn't wrong, but I don't think I was. I had to go with my instincts on that one.

G

Gary

Well, he didn't leave us much choice. Posting Masonic secrets on our forum is a huge no no. :mad:

I am not math wiz ( as most know from another thread) but when 1+1 doesnt equal 2...then something is not right....whom ever banned the troll...good call

G

Gary

I am not math wiz ( as most know from another thread) but when 1+1 doesnt equal 2...then something is not right....whom ever banned the troll...good call
You may not be a math wiz, but we are working on it. BTW- You have homework on the Geometry thread....;)

ckeroflite

Bro. Junior Warden
I support you...

Yeah, I just noticed that. I hope I wasn't wrong, but I don't think I was. I had to go with my instincts on that one.
I haven't posted for a while but I love the way the profane are weeded out. As I read the conversation I too was wondering how the man would know him to be a MM by the way he stood. I've been entered, passed, and raised, and the only way I can tell a brother from an eavesdropper or a cowan is by those things in which one brother may know another in the dark as well as in the light.

Bropreston

being in the flooring trade I have had people ask me about my working tools and if the room I`m working in has been properly tyled!