Ideas for a future WM....

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I've read the article written by WB Hodapp. Some of these might not apply in Ohio but I'm working on running those ideas past a PM or however many will give there opinion. I still wanted to see if there were any ideas outside my smallish Masonic circle that could help make my year and the others more interesting. Thanks..

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Ask your newer members for ideas, I suggested that we do a 'Rusty Nail' meeting and it is going to happen next month. The WM has assigned me the task of sharing the "3 minute Mason" at stated communcations and some Lodge history as well.

Us new guys are usually more zealous.

[url]http://www.wisc-freemasonry.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Three-Minute-Mason.pdf[/URL]

A series of short interactions for use in Lodge to education/enlighten and encourage discussions amoughst the Brothers.

I presented Cowans & Eavesdroppers last Stated Comuunications, I have been asked by the GC member of the WS to present "So Mote it be" next the next monthly meeting of our chapter of the Tylers of the 9, Widows Sons
Bro. Russ. That's pretty cool. I hope the Great State of Wisconsin doesn't mind if I borrow that when I move to the East, should tradition prevail, in May of next year. Funny sidenote. I was reading the page on "Blue lodge". It so happens that our Lodge room has baby blue walls, trim, doors, and window sills, and darker blue carpet and curtains. When I was a petitioner, I was being interviewed in the lodge room. They kept referring to "Blue Lodge". All I could think of at the time was "Do these silly Masons have to keep referring to the color of their Lodge?" Joined anyway, and it was one of the best things I've ever done.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Bro. Russ. That's pretty cool. I hope the Great State of Wisconsin doesn't mind if I borrow that when I move to the East, should tradition prevail, in May of next year. Funny sidenote. I was reading the page on "Blue lodge". It so happens that our Lodge room has baby blue walls, trim, doors, and window sills, and darker blue carpet and curtains. When I was a petitioner, I was being interviewed in the lodge room. They kept referring to "Blue Lodge". All I could think of at the time was "Do these silly Masons have to keep referring to the color of their Lodge?" Joined anyway, and it was one of the best things I've ever done.
Sorry, Brother, the Great State of Wisconsin no longer loans this stuff out anymore. We never get it back. But we will rent it to you and at a very reasonable price.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Reasonable price Grotto or Shrine?? ;)

I'm working with our officers to move up a little more in preperation for new degrees. HEY our PM's almost actually cracked a smile.

On another note I've grad-ee-eye-ate-did to a member. YAY... I need a life.

G

Gary

[url]http://www.wisc-freemasonry.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Three-Minute-Mason.pdf[/URL]

A series of short interactions for use in Lodge to education/enlighten and encourage discussions amoughst the Brothers.

I presented Cowans & Eavesdroppers last Stated Comuunications, I have been asked by the GC member of the WS to present "So Mote it be" next the next monthly meeting of our chapter of the Tylers of the 9, Widows Sons
I spoke on those topics during a couple of our stated communications, and they were well received. You are welcome to use my post on So Mote it Be if you like.