Initiation!!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Now, be sure to go with your mentor, or another Brother at your initiation, to other Entered Apprentice Degrees, so you will see what the ---- happened!
It will also assist greatly in learning your catechism, if it is anything like that in NC (AF&AM).

S&F

BlueKnight

In search of light
already planning on going to E.A. at a Lodge close by. my mentor is a great guy, so he is willing to help at anytime,

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I did! Now to learn the Catechism
GREAT! If you can have frequent meetings with your coach/mentor/teacher, daily if practical, you will zip through it. Those 3-hour-every-week-or-two sessions are useless and you spend most of your time relearning what you forgot since last time.

Does your grand jurisdiction use the little candidate memory books that allow you to practice accurately after you have learned a section?
We had them in Indiana (F&AM), but we don't in NC (AF&AM).

S&F

BlueKnight

In search of light
Yes we have the booklets. Not trying to brag but I'm zippiing through pretty good! My instructor says I am ahead of most. Doing proficiency soon and already talking about scheduling next Degree!

jaya

Bueller, we know what an initiation is. You do not have to cut and paste useless junk into a forum. Please continue to post but add something to the discussion.