Just when you are down on the Fraternity

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I realize that I have been posting a few derogatory threads concerning the Fraternity of late , and with good reason if you were in my shoes .

BUT , just when I am at my lowest point I receive calls from brethren who call just to see how I am , if I need anything , to joke around or to just shoot the breeze and the those dark clouds part and the sun shines through . If not for a little while , we are at the beginning of a new month and all the lodges are meeting now , so that could change at any time .

Brothers , it does not take much to let a brother know you care . A simple friendly phone call can mean the world of difference .

Not much more to add , just a good message for a change .

CoachN

Builder Builder
I agree. I've had my far share of calls coming in and going out over the years. Always Brotherly!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I can relate to this topic. One Brother in particular spends a pretty good amount of time helping me keep my spirits up. I also have a few online brethren who are beacons of inspiration as well.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I can relate to this topic. One Brother in particular spends a pretty good amount of time helping me keep my spirits up. I also have a few online brethren who are beacons of inspiration as well.

I knew you could relate to this . I had a lodge visit last night that really raised my spirits even more , great bunch of brothers . Now I am waiting for someone o screw it all up .

CoachN

Builder Builder
I knew you could relate to this . I had a lodge visit last night that really raised my spirits even more , great bunch of brothers . Now I am waiting for someone o screw it all up .
At least you remain hopeful of something ;-)

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Another great lodge visit last night , so everything is still looking up . No phone calls to ruin it for me yet Coach !