Lodge meeting

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
There is more than a few of you that I would love to sit in lodge with , I bet that would make for one interesting meeting . The education , the cheekiness (that one was for you Brother Gary) and to become (better) friends . And just generally to meet face to face . Could you imagine ?

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
It would be fun. I think we should do it at my lodge. We can head up to the game room after and raise a glass together after the meeting. We better do it on a Friday or Saturday, though because I don't think anyone would be willing to leave early :)

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
There is more than a few of you that I would love to sit in lodge with , I bet that would make for one interesting meeting . The education , the cheekiness (that one was for you Brother Gary) and to become (better) friends . And just generally to meet face to face . Could you imagine ?
I agree. The friendships that we develop online... Most of us have never met face to face, but it seems that we know each other very well. I think sitting in Lodge with my online Mason Brothers would be a great time.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I had the opportunity to see Brad (badta00), down at Waccamaw 596 last week! I have had the chance to meet a couple other brothers from here as I traveled.
I wish I'd had the time to meet Bro. Ashlar last November, when I visited Louisa, KY, but the wife was with me...

Anyone in the central TN area? I'll be on Alvin York's farm Palm Sunday weekend.

S&F

goomba

While I haven't been here as long as some of you brothers. This site is my main go to place for Masonic info. This is my e-Lodge.