Lodge Stores

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
What kind of items do you keep in your Lodge store, and where do the profits go? Do you have a small or large store?

jaya

No store. My SR valley sells hats and such and are getting custom ties made but that is about it.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Small stores... hats, lapel pins, stickers, wallets. and all money has to go into the general fund. GL rules. Prior to that it was just to self support and any profit made was added into our donation to the local special Olympics.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Both my lodges have small cases in which we sell Lapel pins , tie tacs , car badges , shirts , hats and other odds and ends . One thing about a Freemason , stick a S & C on something and he will buy it .

All money goes into our benevolence fund .

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
The Secretary (me) has a few items for sale that GL offers -- 150th anniversary coins, tail light stickers, slipper pins, etc. The money goes to into the scholarship fund.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
My Lodge doesn't have a store, but my York Rite does and we sell pins, jewels, ties, car decals. Money goes to a general fund.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
We have a glass display case with ties, Lodge shirts, pins, car decals, cuff links, hats. etc,.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Does any Lodge sell books or dvd's? How about rings?
We have a couple of rings (BL, SR, YR, and Shrine) in the 20-40 dollar range. We also have books (Complete idiots and some others). Our treasurer is a driving force to visit the "Pride Case" as it is called in my Lodge.