Lodge websites

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
What do you look to get out of your Lodge Website? Do you think it should just server as a way for people to get information about your Lodge? Or should it hold other information?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
If I felt the need to have one I would aim it more toward the Craft (members) , to let them know what is going on in the lodge , officers , pictures etc; . I would put up some basic info and contact numbers for anyone interested in joining to call so they can ask if they could come to lodge before our meeting to talk to us and pick up a petition , but I wouldn't put up an online petition . I'm not much for the impersonal electronic communication for those who want to join my lodge and feel if they are serious about it , they(those who do not know any Masons or any of my Lodge Brothers) can take the time to come to lodge and have a little face time with us . We're all busy ( so we can't use that as an excuse ) with work , family and friends , yet we take the time to come to lodge and I would expect the same from those who want to petition the lodge .