Lost Brother

WLWM01

I am a young man of 31 and was raised 10 yrs ago when I was 21. In 2007 I went through a very hard time in life and I lost contact with my lodge. I haven't paid dues and even though I never received a letter due to sudden unavoidable address changes, I am sure that I have been taken out of the membership list of the lodge I was raised in. I still carry the dues cards I have up to 2007 but that is the last one that I have. I am in a much better place in life and would like to continue serving my lodge. How can I do this now that I have a cable-tow granting me the ability? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
You need to get in touch with your Lodge Secretary and he will get the ball rolling for you .

I could go into the process , but the process is different from one jurisdiction to another . Talk to your secretary and welcome back .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
You need to get in touch with your Lodge Secretary and he will get the ball rolling for you .

I could go into the process , but the process is different from one jurisdiction to another . Talk to your secretary and welcome back .
Exactly what you should do!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I am a young man of 31 and was raised 10 yrs ago when I was 21. In 2007 I went through a very hard time in life and I lost contact with my lodge. I haven't paid dues and even though I never received a letter due to sudden unavoidable address changes, I am sure that I have been taken out of the membership list of the lodge I was raised in. I still carry the dues cards I have up to 2007 but that is the last one that I have. I am in a much better place in life and would like to continue serving my lodge. How can I do this now that I have a cable-tow granting me the ability? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You
My Brother-
Do not hesitate for fear of being snubbed! Your Lodge will undoubtedly be happy to bring you back into the fold.

S&F