Masonic Bolo tie ?

mastersjewel

Greetings Brothers!
I am Brother Drew Horn, of "The Master's Jewel Masonic Jewelry". I design and make hand crafted Masonic rings and jewels. As a matter of interest, I just finished a sterling silver bolo for our catalog - I found the Freemasonhall forum page when I was doing my "research".

If you want to see the new one, please visit -

http://www.mastersjewel.com/catalog/

Fraternally,

Drew

Nathan Lunsford

SeeksEnlightenment
Greetings Brothers!
I am Brother Drew Horn, of "The Master's Jewel Masonic Jewelry". I design and make hand crafted Masonic rings and jewels. As a matter of interest, I just finished a sterling silver bolo for our catalog - I found the Freemasonhall forum page when I was doing my "research".

Brother Drew, I am currently an art major in Adrian MI. Do you know of some jewelers close by that need a semi experienced jeweler? I'm going into my 3rd semester in the fall, am an Army vet, and the profile pic I have is an example of one of my castings. I have a great desire to work with metals and jewelry. Any advice?

Fraternally,

Drew

Nathan Lunsford

SeeksEnlightenment
Brother Drew, I am currently an art major in Adrian MI. Do you know of some jewelers close by that need a semi experienced jeweler? I'm going into my 3rd semester in the fall, am an Army vet, and the profile pic I have is an example of one of my castings. I have a great desire to work with metals and jewelry. Any advice?

mastersjewel

Hello Bro. Nathan
Thanks for the post. That looks like a nice ring! I was an art major also - "Art 3d focusing on Industrial Design and Furniture Design. Lots of fun and good experience. I know it's tough to break into the jewelry world, I sort of just did it myself, made some Masonic pieces and put them on the internet - and then struggled.. .. .. and then made more pieces. Mainly it was just hanging in there for the long haul and I am still hanging in. It's not all wine and roses. Unfortunately, I do not know of any jewelers who need help, you'd be best to keep on keepin' on and make some nice stuff. Keep your eyes open. If you wanted industrial experience, I would say get a job with Stuller or Rio Grande, they are the big suppliers to the jewelry industry.

If you ever want to ask any questions, just drop me an email at drew@mastersjewel.com

Congratulations on being raised!

Fraternally,

Drew

Winter

I've been here before
Greetings Brothers!
Fraternally,
Drew
Brothers,

I have seen pieces from the Master's Jewel and I can tell you honestly that they are breathtaking! Brother Drew, you are truly an artist.