MM from WI just joined the forum

Azpir8king

Hello Brothers and others,
I am an MM with Damascus #290 out of Milw WI. I was raised in Aug.
I am the Editor of the Midwest Edition of Quick Throttle Magazine, a motorcycle magazine.:cool:

I am also forming the second chapter in WI of the "Widows Sons", an association of Masonic motorcycle riders.

I hope to find many interesting and informative discussions on this network.

G

Gary

Welcome! We have some motorcycle enthusiasts here that would probably love to talk shop with you... Enjoy your stay here!

iMav

-==-
I'm an avid motorcyclist near the Madison area (Columbus, WI). I will most-likely be initiated later this month.

Azpir8king

Awesome. There is no Widows Sons chapter out there...YET!!! We are poking Grand Chapter about that, so you may see some of those guys. best of luck on your EA. Enjoy the expereience.

Azpir8king

I ride an '04 Roadstar. I have owned:
'98 Royal Star DLX
'80 H-D FLH
'75 Sporty
'73 Kawi Green Machine ( 3 cyl.2 stroke)

I would consider another Harley IF it had the 110 CU, 6 speed tranny AND was made for someome over 5'6" tall.
My next ride will be one of these four, depending on how the finances line out:
Yamaha Raider S, 113 CU BIG bike Awesome torque. Will turn roadie into dresser
V-Max ..because I need LOTS of speeding tickets. Will Turn Roadie into Dresser
Yammie FJR (look it up) will tunr Roadie into chopper
Big Bear Chopper (reaper or Merc) Roadie becomes a bagger.

Thats my plan....

Although you've joined this site before me, I will say welcome, in becoming a member of the fraternity. I am also into motorcycles and I ride a '01 Yamaha Roadstar. I have turned my bike into a full dresser, will be buying a trunk over the winter to complete the package. Then she'll be a Yamaha Ultra Star.

Azpir8king

Brother Harold,
I mounted '98 Royal star bags on mine. I have not found the right trunk yet. I guess I need to wait to see which bike is in my future to make a decision about which way to take the Roadie.

Winter

I've been here before
Hello Brothers and others,
I am an MM with Damascus #290 out of Milw WI. I was raised in Aug.
I am the Editor of the Midwest Edition of Quick Throttle Magazine, a motorcycle magazine.:cool:
I am also forming the second chapter in WI of the "Widows Sons", an association of Masonic motorcycle riders.
I hope to find many interesting and informative discussions on this network.
I know you! lol