My dream .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
It is that time of year that I once again re-read Jimmy Buffett's "Where is Joe Merchant" (I have read it so many times that I know it by heart) and I get the itch to move to Florida . I have always wanted to move to Florida ( I have spent many Summers down there) and now that I have both friends from the Corps (down near Clearwater ) and Freemasonry down there , I want to move even more .

I want to sit with my toes in the water and a$$ in the sand . My doctors have been telling me to get where it is warm for my health and I am ready to go . I have to wait to see what happens with my VA pension , but I am going to make it happen one day before I die .

So what is it that you have always wanted to do that you have never pulled the trigger on ?

Zack

A month in Costa Rica fishing for snook and tarpon.

Come on down Br. Brian and we'll build a winding staircase together.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
My dream is to be an Adaptive Snow Sports Director in Colorado, working with people with disabilties.

G

Gary

My dream may sound silly, because I already live in Florida and am a native. I want to live the rest of my days in Key West. I love the place, and it is like a second home to me. If it weren't for the expense of living there, I'd be there now.

You ain't seen Florida until you've been to the Keys boys.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My dream may sound silly, because I already live in Florida and am a native. I want to live the rest of my days in Key West. I love the place, and it is like a second home to me. If it weren't for the expense of living there, I'd be there now.

You ain't seen Florida until you've been to the Keys boys.
Not silly at all . I went to the Keys with my brother and fell in love with it there . I will never be able to afford anything on any of the Keys though . I am looking at the Bradenton/Sarasota area . That is where my Marine Corps buddy lives

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have no idea why I put Clearwater in my original post . I guess I remember my USMC buddy telling me he used to live there and it stuck in my head .