my step father is a freemason is there ay way i could join ?

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
The requirements for joining are pretty easy. They are:
[FONT=arial, Arial, Helvetica]
  1. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Being a man, freeborn, of good repute and well-recommended;[/FONT]​
  2. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]A belief in a Supreme Being;[/FONT]​
  3. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Ability to support one's self and family;[/FONT]​
  4. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Of lawful age;
    [/FONT]​
  5. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Come to Freemasonry of your "own free will and accord".[/FONT]​
[/FONT]That said, if you wish, you can provide your state and I will find you the Grand Lodge of that state, which should have a list of local lodges. Or you can just search for "state name Grand lodge" and most cases it should be on the first page, at least for google.

cnrimgr1

The requirements for joining are pretty easy. They are:
[FONT=arial, Arial, Helvetica]
  1. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Being a man, freeborn, of good repute and well-recommended;[/FONT]​
  2. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]A belief in a Supreme Being;[/FONT]​
  3. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Ability to support one's self and family;[/FONT]​
  4. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Of lawful age;
    [/FONT]​
  5. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Come to Freemasonry of your "own free will and accord".[/FONT]​
[/FONT]That said, if you wish, you can provide your state and I will find you the Grand Lodge of that state, which should have a list of local lodges. Or you can just search for "state name Grand lodge" and most cases it should be on the first page, at least for google.
i live in lynn indiana