My wife

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Brethren , she will not like me doing this as she is very private so I will not go into details of the problem and will only say .... her doctor may have found cancer . We will not know until after the biopsy .

Please pray that it turns out to be nothing .

I will say that I was at lodge during dinner when she called to tell me so I did come home straight away to calm her down , I did tell them most of the details and the huge outpouring of well wishes from the brethren really moved her .

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
As a survivor of two cancers, I know what it feels like to be told that news. Your wife, you and your family are in my prayers. I also pray that the GAotU guide the professionals charged with her care in the same way He guided my doctors, nurses, and all the others involved.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
As a two time survivor, my thoughts, prayers and respects go out to her, to you and your family.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Thank you brethren . Not late at all Jason as they scheduled the biopsy for the end of the month , nothing like making someone sweat it out .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Sadly I've known all too well about, although thankfully not first hand. I'm actually trying to find a 5 year survivor pin or something for someone. I thought this would be the month to do it, but cannot find anything saying survivor. Please let me know how you make out.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Brethren ,

Sorry for up-dating you all BUT , they found cancerous cells and will be removing part of her...ummm..... lady's parts (sorry , she wants to keep the exact details private) Wednesday . She is a wreck so continue to keep her in your prayers .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
DAMN! Prayers sent/sending/etc
Thanks Brother Russ , This type of cancer is very treatable .

To be honest , the doctor says it is out-right cancer one day then told her that it is per-cancerous cells yesterday after I posted , so we honestly do not know what to believe . Either way though , if they remove the section that is (pre-)cancerous then that should nip it in the bud , at least for now .