NC EA Here

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Brother Brad-
Yer gonna have to reintroduce yourself: you're no longer an "NC EA."
The brothers in your lodge put on a fine Fellow Crafts Degree last night. They let me sit as Chaplain.
"Such is the nature of your engagement as a Fellow Craft and to these duties you are bound by the most sacred ties."

Congratulations on your Advancement.
S&F

badta00

Thank you, Brother Bob for attending and assisting . My Grandmother had just passed away a few days prior to that night. Thank you for all the congrats. But tonight I'm here with a heavy heart again but this because of the loss of a Brother.
I grew up in church with his wife. He was a member of the Emergency Response and my Foreman at work before he had to retire because of health issues.
Brother Ricky Watts died in an Auto Accident. He was a member of the Waccamaw #596 Lodge in Riegelwood, NC.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Thank you, Brother Bob for attending and assisting . My Grandmother had just passed away a few days prior to that night. Thank you for all the congrats. But tonight I'm here with a heavy heart again but this because of the loss of a Brother.
I grew up in church with his wife. He was a member of the Emergency Response and my Foreman at work before he had to retire because of health issues.
Brother Ricky Watts died in an Auto Accident. He was a member of the Waccamaw #596 Lodge in Riegelwood, NC.
I am sorry for the loss of Brother Ricky, your friend.
His family, and you, will be in my prayers.

S&F