Need Help

pjobrian80

I am lloking for a Red Blazer for the Royal Arch chapter. Anyone know anyone that has one for sale or where to get one? Please let me know.

G

Gary

I've never bought from them, but the prices look good.

http://www.mensusa.com/Mens_red_blazer/Mens_red_blazer.htm

One thing I find slightly aggravating about our beloved fraternity is that there is often a dress code imposed that has a color requirement like this ( or in my case white).

The problem is that they require a special color, but don't offer any solutions on how or where to obtain the jacket! :rolleyes:

If it weren't for a generous brother, I still wouldn't have a white jacket for Lodge.

Best wishes in your search.

I personally think if there is a "uniform" or required "attire" the lodge or whatever should provide them....or have a place where everyone gets the same one.....kinda like Augusta National..... when you win the Masters, you dont go down to the Menswear House or K&G to get you a green jacket...... they all come from the same place..... just for the record, I do believe a tailor in the Cincinnati are makes the jackets for Augusta National.... and he wont tell you what the official color of green it is...

There was an advertisement for Commandery uniforms in this month's Knights Templar, which continued to the next page with Chapter and Council Jackets. Don't remember the pricing, but thought it seemed reasonable at the time. If you didn't get Knights Templar, google it, it's on the web.

DavisB

There was an advertisement for Commandery uniforms in this month's Knights Templar, which continued to the next page with Chapter and Council Jackets. Don't remember the pricing, but thought it seemed reasonable at the time. If you didn't get Knights Templar, google it, it's on the web.
Bro. Palmer, the editor of the magazine was the PGM who gave me my MM obligation. I have only read a few copies, but I always find it interesting. Even though I'm not in the York Right. I would probably subscribe on my own (I don't think its very expensive) but there are always a few free ones at lodge meetings. :D

Edit: I went back and looked at the add in the May edition of KT magazine. There were two companies advertising a red blazer.

1)Light House Uniforms and their website is: Red All-Poly Blazer [KT] - $99.95 : Lighthouse Uniform Company

Price for a Red Blazer is $99.95 if you are under a size 48. Bigger than that and the price goes up incrementally at $25 every 4 sizes or so. They have about everything I think you could as far as sizes go (short, reg, long).

2)Mayo's Discount Suits and their website is:
Mayo's Discount Suits - Knight Templar

They offer a 2 button blazer ($150 in sizes (36-62) in short, reg, long, xtra-long)
Also a 3 button blazer ($80 in sizes (38-56) in short, reg, long)

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I forgot all about that , good catch !