new from iowa

hello to everyone! my name's dan. new to the forum and living in iowa. looking forward to visiting with many on the forum.

G

Gary

Welcome to Freemason Hall! I have family up that way in Des Moines.

DavisB

Well as a Georgia Tech Football fan I'm still holding a grudge against the entire state of Iowa. But I suppose I can make an exception..... Welcome to Freemason Hall!!

Welcome Dan! Iowan by birth and in my heart, although I've lived in MN for 11 or 12 years. Which part of the state are you from?

Welcome Dan! Iowan by birth and in my heart, although I've lived in MN for 11 or 12 years. Which part of the state are you from?
Ha! Just saw the "Red Green" signature on your profile. Think I'll like you....
i live in central iowa. grew up in northern iowa, though. close enough to the minn. border that i was actually born in minn.

i try to catch the red green shows every saturday night. though they're re-run episodes now, i still like watching them.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Welcome yo Freemason Hall .

It is good to know there are others who enjoy the Red Green Show as much as I !

johnj1582

I dig the Red Green sig too! always loved that show.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
I'm a man, but i can change... if i have to, i guess.

welcome hawkeyedan, we have a PM who is a big Iowa fan.
all else stops for iowa hawkeye football games at my house. if i'm not able to watch the game, i'll record it and watch the game when i get the chance. i'll enjoy watching a new rivalry begin between us and nebraska come this next season.

all else stops for iowa hawkeye football games at my house. if i'm not able to watch the game, i'll record it and watch the game when i get the chance. i'll enjoy watching a new rivalry begin between us and nebraska come this next season.
Go Hawkeyes!