New to this board...

bcnu

Good afternoon Brothers. My name is John and I was raised just today, about5 hours ago now. I have been reading on here for a few days and just wanted to wait till now for an introduction. I am from Missouri, been married for almost 33 years now with 3 grown children. Been a trapshooter off and on since the late 60's and have been selling cars for the last 5 years. It is a pleasure to be here and I am really excited about today and I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Thank you for allowing me on here and I hope you are all having a stellar day.

John

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Good afternoon Brothers. My name is John and I was raised just today, about5 hours ago now. I have been reading on here for a few days and just wanted to wait till now for an introduction. I am from Missouri, been married for almost 33 years now with 3 grown children. Been a trapshooter off and on since the late 60's and have been selling cars for the last 5 years. It is a pleasure to be here and I am really excited about today and I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Thank you for allowing me on here and I hope you are all having a stellar day.

John
Welcome, as I said before, you had us at EA :).

Question: Do you have a good skeet soup recipe? All of my taste like mud!

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. I hope you enjoy the site. May the strength of three be in your journey.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
[I know I said this elsewhere...]
Welcome.
Jump in and stir up some discussion!

S&F

bcnu

You have to use a whole lot of salt and pepper on them. A little ketchup don't hurt either. Thanks for the welcome.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Brother John-
Ever do any black powder trap shooting? I've been shooting (wasting, actually) black powder for several years and when I go to Friendship, Ind, in about three week for the Spring National Shoot, I know I will hear the trap and skeet shooters late every evening. They're a pretty active bunch, having raised money to put up lights a long time ago, so they can shoot until 10pm.

S&F

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Welcome, how are things in Springfield?

You have been married 33 years & 3 grown children. That is a Masonic sign if I ever saw one.LOL

bcnu

No, never tried the black powder trap, too slow burning and would really mess up my timing lol. Had not thought about the 33 and 3 deal, must have been a subliminal sign to join? Springfield is getting by, great weather, nothing worthy of a complaint. Thank you for the add to the forum. Looking forward to the future. Take care.

bcnu

Sorry to post in this section again but I did not find what I was looking for elsewhere in the help section. Apparantly in my haste, I typed in the wrong information on my lodge name and number under my pic on the left of every post. It should have read Gate of the Temple #422. Could someone please direct me to the contact person to correct this? I generally type better than that lol. Thank you in advance, I have been reading old posts on here for the last 3 hours now and have learned alot from it. John

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Sorry to post in this section again but I did not find what I was looking for elsewhere in the help section. Apparantly in my haste, I typed in the wrong information on my lodge name and number under my pic on the left of every post. It should have read Gate of the Temple #422. Could someone please direct me to the contact person to correct this? I generally type better than that lol. Thank you in advance, I have been reading old posts on here for the last 3 hours now and have learned alot from it. John
On the top navbar, click on your name when you are logged in. It is right above the search. Then select Personal Details. Scroll down a little and you will see a spot called Lodge.

I went ahead and changed it for yout hough.

bcnu

Thank you so much brother, I couldn't find the place to change it myself. I appreciate your taking the time to lind a hand.