Noarthern to southern--Same symbols for degrees?

Azpir8king

I'd say no. They imply that we actually have regalia associated with the degrees here in the NJ.
I would disagree. At the end of each section, we were read a synopsis of the interim degrees not presented AND the jewels, symbols and various aprons were described for each of those degrees. Unfortunately, that was a strictly oral presentation, there there was no way to take the information presented and compare it to the pictures, even for the Degrees we participated in.

Winter

I've been here before
Exactly, the feeling I got was that the regalia was not used (except one instance for the exemplar) and not important.

I was being cheeky in my last post. i know we have regalia associated with the SR NJ degrees, but i've never seen them used.

Azpir8king

I missed the cheekiness.:rolleyes:

I was really interested in the symbolism of the regalia that we "never use". I think the paintings were a good start to remind for a deeper meaning. The "WHY" never got touched upon and since there is very little in the way of published NMJ works (at least within the easy reach of the internet), I guess they want us to stay in the dark.......:confused:

Winter

I've been here before
That's the same feeling I got, Brother. I'd say it's time for a change, but I think I will have my hands full with WS stuff! LOL