Not a brother, but a fan.

chard774

Been a friend of author/filmmaker and Freemason Chris Hodapp since junior high school. Always been intrigued by "secret" societies and fraternal orders in general. While I'm not yet a Freemason, and am still deciding if I want to be, I am descended from a fairly long line of Brothers (primarily Scottish Rite).

I'm glad to discover this website, as I really want to learn more.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Welcome, we look forward to your participation.

I'm sure Brother Hodapp has answered your questions about Freemasonry.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Been a friend of author/filmmaker and Freemason Chris Hodapp since junior high school. Always been intrigued by "secret" societies and fraternal orders in general. While I'm not yet a Freemason, and am still deciding if I want to be, I am descended from a fairly long line of Brothers (primarily Scottish Rite).

I'm glad to discover this website, as I really want to learn more.
W E L C O M E !!!

Confucius stated "the longest journey begins with a single step), which Mao later 'borrowed' for his Little Red Book.

Welcome Bro... Chris is known to visit us on occasions here. Glad to see a fellow Hoosier on here.....I am south of you about 110 miles or so......

jaya

Welcome. I am a member of the masonic society that Chris is the editor of their magazine as well as talk to him online through other various places on a regular basis. I am sure Chris can answer all your questions and point you in the right direction if interested. Welcome to FMH.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Welcome!

Welcome. Jump in and stir up some discussion!

Did y'all go to Broad Ripple High School? I'm a Southport graduate, myself.
(Can you hear my southern drawl?)

S&F