Petitioning soon

cornbread210

Hello to all. I am/have been interested in joining for quite some time and I feel I am finally ready to petition. I have so many questions that I don't quite know where to begin. I think they will be answered in their own good time, though. I am a father, husband, friend, business owner, barber, among other things. I very much wish to continue to improve myself, my relationships with others, as well as my community. I have much to give, and much to learn. I don't wish to type too much, so I'll leave with this...wish me luck and any wisdom you can share with me will be appreciated and used wisely.

P.S. Anyone here from Logan, WV?

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. Welcome to the site. Not sure where Logan, WV but have been through WV a few times. Beautiful country.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Hello and welcome to freemason Hall . Best of luck to you . The only advice I can give you to this point is after your petition is read in lodge an investigation committee will assigned to investigate you and you should be honest and forthcoming in all your answers , and be yourself .

Have been to Logan many times , I worked on towboats on the Kanawha River out of Charleston with few fellows from Logan . I am not far from you in Ashland/Catlettsburg , KY , right on the line .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. Congrats on the desire for our fraternity. As Ashlar has stated, after completing your petition, be truthful and upfront during the investigation. There is nothing to fear.