Quiet

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
It has been quiet in here and I have been trying to think up topics but to be honest I am completely burned out . Even in lodge I am making mistakes I have NEVER done before . It is like I am just phoning it in . I do not want to be this way , I love my (second) lodge but between dealing with all the "troubles" ( which are really not troubles if the members would crack their Constitution and read and/or act like grown men and Masons and deal with their problems ) , constantly on the road with my DDGM duties etc; etc; .

I am tired brothers .

goomba

Sorry you are tired brother. I am extremely busy myself with the new promotion, and school. I've missed the last three of my home lodges meetings.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
My reasons are medical, Nancy just finished chemo, been a long 9 months. I have been to Lodge four times in those months.... Just emotionally tired.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Brother Duncan, continued prayers for Ms Nancy. May she live long and healthy!

Brother Ash-
What...are you trying to stir up some...DISCUSSION?
Well, how about some discussion of some words I rarely hear outside of lodge, more especially in degrees.
How many today can define any of these words:

Admonish
Caviling
Clandestine
Contrive
Ere
Hele (my first to look up and one of my favorites)
Imprecation
Inculcate
Indite
Monitorial
Obdurate
Parian
Pecuniary
Pilaster
Render
Repair
Suffered
Superfluities
Supplant
Vicissitudes

OK, I'm tired of typing.

S&F

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Brother Duncan, continued prayers for Ms Nancy. May she live long and healthy!

Brother Ash-
What...are you trying to stir up some...DISCUSSION?
Well, how about some discussion of some words I rarely hear outside of lodge, more especially in degrees.
How many today can define any of these words:

Admonish
Caviling
Clandestine
Contrive
Ere
Hele (my first to look up and one of my favorites)
Imprecation
Inculcate
Indite
Monitorial
Obdurate
Parian
Pecuniary
Pilaster
Render
Repair
Suffered
Superfluities
Supplant
Vicissitudes

OK, I'm tired of typing.

S&F

Good idea , why don't you start some topics using those words .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My reasons are medical, Nancy just finished chemo, been a long 9 months. I have been to Lodge four times in those months.... Just emotionally tired.
First off prayers sent .

Some of the reasoning of why I am tired is because of my physical limitations . Constantly on the run wears me down .