Rainbow Girl, Star Lady

Hediru

Hello!
I hope it's ok that I joined, even though I'm not a brother. My grandfather was a Mason before he passed, and there are 3 generations of women in my family in Eastern Star, myself included. (I am currently serving as Chaplain in my chapter, and will be star-point Adah for the 2011-2012 year). My mother and sister and I were also in Rainbow Girls (my sister is getting her majority this year). I stumbled upon this forum ironically while searching for some contact information on the local Shrine Clown unit online so that I might be able to book a clown for an event at my church. Apparently, one of the members of this forum used to be a member of the Syria Shrine unit before he moved. :) Anyway, I'm glad I found you all, and I look forward to making some friends among our masonic family!

Laxguy38922

Welcome, I might be able to get a contact for you. I belong to LuLu and know the head of the clowns. LuLu works closely with all the other Shrines in Pa and NJ to do events together.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. You are more then welcome here. Would be great to have an opinion on other bodies. I've been asked several times to join the various female organizations that I am able to attend, but I refuse to until the wife is ready for them.