rainbow girls or jobs daughters

Paul sale

i have an 11yr 7yr and 6yr old daughters all are interested in rainbow girls or jobs daughters, but i cannot find any in central iowa. can anyone give me more info or guidance in the right direction.

thank you paul

McOwenJ

The closest Job Bethel is in Council Bluffs, but you live close to a Rainbow Assembly! We also,live in central Iowa and my daughter is 12 and in Rainbow Girls. They meet at the Southgate Lodge building. We have a great Rainbow Assembly winning all state, national,etc awards. The Adult leader name is Tiffanny. Your daughter would be very welcome there! I am sure my daughter would love to help her with her petition etc !

Wally

Closest group usually is best choice.

Either group would be wonderful for your daughters. If the drive to a Bethel is too far and an Assembly is very close, Rainbow it is. Besides the two meetings a month there are other activitites and you want your daughters to experience everything.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
I hope your daughter enjoys the Rainbows. I'm involved with a local Bethel of Job's Daughters, but I support both organizations. I've gone to a few Rainbow events and given donation to them.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Local Bethel #71 had a "Prospect Night" with outdoor movies and food. It had a modest turnout but was fun. I'm not an advisor but as I was there with three potentials I was welcomed with open arms. My two sisters-in-law had a blast and want to do more and my daughter is being groomed into the Jobie mascot!