Rings

mystangs

I have several, I have the gold ring with the square and compasses that I got when I was raised. I have a sterling silver lodge ring that our lodge ordered from Bro. Gordon Spurlock and I have a Shrine ring that I wear on more formal events.

Squash Cop

I have two, one that was a gift from the brother who was Marshal at my 3rd degree. The other one I traded for by installing the trailer hitch on his truck. That's the one I wear more often, since I worked for it. :p

Attachments

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
My fathers ring

I wear mine daily, a simple ring given to me by my father following my third degree. I was lucky enough to be entered, passed and raised by my father. I look forward to doing the same for my son, If he feels the desire to join our venerable institution. Gold with synthetic red stone, square and compass. After many years of wear, it still provides me with the same feeling, every time I look at it on my hand.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
another short story which I felt was appropriate

Given the context of this thread, I felt this short story would be applicable and I would enjoy entertaining the feelings of those who read it. I read it over the weekend after receiving my freemason in the mail. I can understand and appreciate the meaning of this story, however I must admit that I felt a bit aprehensive while reading it. I believe that most who do read it will feel the same. I hope this link will work for you. If not please see the August Issue of "The Pennsylvania Freemason" I hope you enjoy.

The Pennsylvania Freemason Online Edition August 2007

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the article.

Shawn T. Zell PM #232

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I have two, one that was a gift from the brother who was Marshal at my 3rd degree. The other one I traded for by installing the trailer hitch on his truck. That's the one I wear more often, since I worked for it. :p

May I inquire as to where that ring was purchased? I haven't seen one before like it. I know someone who may be interested.

cemab4y

I wear my Grandfather's heirloom ring. Here is the story of the ring:

Grampaw's Ring

I only wear it on special occasions. I obtained a gold ring, with a synthetic ruby stone, in an estate sale, which is my everyday ring.

I work in Iraq, and I do not want to take a chance with my expensive rings, so I bought a stainless-steel ring for $50, that I wear here in the desert. If I lose it, it is no problem.

I have a $30 gold-plated Shrine ring, that I wear only at Shrine events.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
yeah i got a red stone mason ring , and i wanna know more about it if you could fill me in :D
Really not much to tell . You can buy a Masonic ring from jewelry stores , pawn shops , estate sales and on line . Some are very expensive and some very cheap .

My ring , which is a 10 kt. gold , solid back , S & C set in true black onyx with the Plum and Trowel on the sides , my gold Scottish Rite ring I wear in place of my wedding band and I have a white gold chain(necklace) with my Knights Templar Crown and Cross emblem ,all of which I wear everyday .